- ation about the process of filing for divorce in advance so that you are sure what you do is right.
- To obtain information relating to filing for divorce, you can go directly to bagia n table information in the local court, or phone, open the website, contact the nearest NGO.
Step 2. Come to Court
- Once you are sure to court where you have to come to file a lawsuit, came to court with a letter for divorce in accordance with the attached format (see Appendix I).
- If you use the Legal Counsel, you can ask the Legal Counsel to make a Letter lawsuit on your behalf.
- If you are the blind, illiterate or can not read and write, then you can file a complaint orally in the presence of President of the Cour